Thursday, November 17, 2011

Good ol' Hicksville



Honestly, when I first saw this I just laughed. The name of this delightful little getaway is Hicksville Trailer Palace.  According to the Palace website, it was created as a sort of hideaway for artists to express themselves without being bothered by the outside world. It boasts several different themed trailers, a tipi, underwater speakers, a hot tub, salt-water swimming pool... and other random things that one might desire access to on vacation. So why, you might be wondering, am I blogging about it? One amenity in particular caught my eye: the salt-water swimming pool; the website says that it is solar-powered. Apparently, the "hotel" as they call it, is largely solar-powered. I read on Wikipedia that it is 95% powered by solar energy; I couldn't find that information anywhere else though, so I'm not sure how true that is. But regardless, it's still pretty cool that an entire hotel-like place is run by solar.

Hicksville Trailer Palace website:
 http://www.hicksville.com/about.html

Website where I got that picture:
http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-tr-trailer-20110116-photos,0,7611395.photogallery

2 comments:

  1. Did you know there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this dominant impulse is so binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him expose his mind and heart for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete