Monday, November 28, 2011

My Last Post (maybe)

I think this is going to be my last post, as you might've guessed from the title. I'm a little bit sad. I had to do this blog as an assignment for a class, but I've actually enjoyed it.  For me, blogging was all about the learning. I've learned a lot about renewable energy: different types of it, its costliness, scientific advancements, etc. I feel decently educated about this topic now. I don't know how good of a job I've done passing on what I've discovered, but hopefully I've at least sparked an interest and made you want to read more about these things. If you feel the need to expand your knowledge, my favorite websites were:

Celsias.com
http://solarpanels.wustl.edu/olinpanels.htm
http://www.solar-estimate.org/index.php?verifycookie=1&page=&subpage=&external_estimator=


I said "maybe" in my title because I don't want to say that I'll never blog again. If I come across something interesting, I might post it. Hope you've enjoyed reading!

3 comments:

  1. There's a chance you are qualified for a new government sponsored solar energy rebate program.
    Click here and find out if you qualify now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160 000 men and women are utilizing a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is very simple and works on anybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Take a glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) Now follow this weight losing HACK

    you'll be 2lbs skinnier the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete